Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to rent a Model S P85/90D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Elon Musk has announced in the "Tesla master plan part deux" that in the future, Tesla owners will be able to rent out their Tesla when it's not in use to generate income, but why wait? I am a Model 3 reservation holder and Tesla EVangelist in the grater Toronto area looking to rent a Model S or X, preferably a P85/90D with insane or ludicrous mode. I am willing to pay up to $500 for 2 days with a Tesla, to satisfy my craving for driving the best car in the world but also to give rides to family and friends who need more than just me talking about how great Tesla's are to convince them that electric is the future of motoring. If you are interested in making some extra cash (put towards car payment?) and in helping me help Tesla get more people educated about their cars, please message me or email me. [email protected]

Send me a Private message.

Elon Musk has announced in the "Tesla master plan part deux" that in the future, Tesla owners will be able to rent out their Tesla when it's not in use to generate income, but why wait? I am a Model 3 reservation holder and Tesla EVangelist in the grater Toronto area looking to rent a Model S or X, preferably a P85/90D with insane or ludicrous mode. I am willing to pay up to $500 for 2 days with a Tesla, to satisfy my craving for driving the best car in the world but also to give rides to family and friends who need more than just me talking about how great Tesla's are to convince them that electric is the future of motoring. If you are interested in making some extra cash (put towards car payment?) and in helping me help Tesla get more people educated about their cars, please message me or email me. [email protected]