Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to sell my 2022 Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place. I couldn't find the for sale area. I am looking to sell my 2022 Model Y Long Range purchased on December 23rd 2021, but I am trying to get ideas on the best place, website, etc. to sell. I tried Vroom, Carmax, and Truecar, but being that the car is so new their auto response is that there is no data on the car and a quote cannot be given.I am looking to sell my 2022 Model Y Long Range purchased on December 23rd 2021, but I am trying to get ideas on the best place, website, etc. to sell. I tried Vroom, Carmax, and Truecar, but being that the car is so new their auto response is that there is no data on the car and a quote cannot be given.

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place. I couldn't find the for sale area. I am looking to sell my 2022 Model Y Long Range purchased on December 23rd 2021, but I am trying to get ideas on the best place, website, etc. to sell. I tried Vroom, Carmax, and Truecar, but being that the car is so new their auto response is that there is no data on the car and a quote cannot be given.I am looking to sell my 2022 Model Y Long Range purchased on December 23rd 2021, but I am trying to get ideas on the best place, website, etc. to sell. I tried Vroom, Carmax, and Truecar, but being that the car is so new their auto response is that there is no data on the car and a quote cannot be given.

Strange because Vroom has eight 2022 MY's (only one available!). They had to get them from somewhere. Check out the insane prices...

1647292678852.png

Reactions: SWIPE
Might try the teslas for sale section on here.

Strange because Vroom has eight 2022 MY's (only one available!). They had to get them from somewhere. Check out the insane prices...

View attachment 780895
I’ve noticed this too, but I’ve tried getting quotes twice and I keep getting the same message. I’ll try calling to get a rep. The prices are pretty crazy. I love the car, but with 2 baby seats we found quickly that it’s too cramped in the car.