Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

looking to sell my already built yet not received M3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a White, LR, EAP ,on Aeros Available for delivery on Tuesday the 24th. Problem is I think I really want the P3D. I had originally ordered a P3D but then went back to base and now in another act of insanity want to go back to P3D. Hoping that someone might be interested in getting this car so I don't lose the deposit money. If not I will just keep it. I am in the bay area( san mateo) so would be best if kept local for ease of delivery.

DM Me if anyone has any interest.

PS I spoke with my IAS and was told it would be no problem to switch purchaser but just might push back delivery a few days.

Thank you

Well, we took our 3 without AWD, and it's awesome. Here in CA one hardly needs AWD, even in the hills around Napa Valley, or the Performance option. but I really like the 320 mile range. Lots of room, and the blue is gorgeous. The EAP does all we want, well. You should have no trouble selling the car as long as you have a fair asking price, as in, not trying to make money on your mistake. Personally, white is a little boring, but some prefer it, Personally, if I were you, I'd keep it. I doubt you'd be sorry.