Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking to takeover a lease for a Model 3 (open to Model Y and others) ASAP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I am located in the Bay Area and am interested in taking over a lease for a model 3 (or any other Tesla, as long as monthly payments are reasonable) as soon as possible. I am willing to cover delivery costs if the vehicle is located outside of California. Thanks!

Hi - I have a RWD Model 3 in white that I started leasing in March with only 3,400 miles on it (12k per year, 36k for total lease expiring end of Feb 2025). I’m looking for someone to take over the lease - located in Bay Area. Message me if you are interested.

I have a 2021 white model 3 available with white interior + all weather mats for the interior.
Located in LA with 13k miles (lease allows for 12k a year) and $438 monthly payment. Looking for $4k down!
Lease ends end of December 2023 with an extension available.