Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking to takeover lease in Northern CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone!

New here, so hopefully posting in the correct place. I’m in Northern California (Sacramento) and am looking to takeover a lease on a Model 3 or Y. Ideally, at least two years left with a minimum of 1,000 per month avg mileage allowance.

Preferred payment of $600’ish, and no preference on color combos. Northern CA would be great, but I’m fine with traveling to southern CA. Otherwise, I’m not sure how costly a delivery service would be.

Thanks in advance!

I have a 2021 model 3 Standard with sport wheels, white on white. 11 months into 3 year lease with 15K miles allotted per year. currently odometer is 11,947. we also have an X and don't need two cars. payment is $639/month. Southern California. Can bring to Bay Area.