Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking to takeover Model 3 Lease

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there, I have a 2021 Tesla Model 3 up for lease. Lease ends December 2023, option to extend for an additional few months.
White with white interior.
13k miles - comes with all weather mats as well!
Payments are $417 monthly and looking for $5k downpayment!

Hello! I have a long range (dual motor) blue model 3 with black interior. The lease ends November 2024. I am looking for someone to takeover my lease. I am way under the annual mileage allotment so there is extra value there. The monthly payment is just over $750 with $0 down payment but I’m willing to negociate on the monthly to make it a bit more attractive. I’m located in SF. Please let me know if you are interested.