Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking to takeover model X reservation/order asap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you are looking for a model X, you would have to specifically find someone with a 6 seater reservation if you want it ASAP.... As that is the only configuration they are delivering right now... The others will be sometime in 2022 and nobody knows when exactly....... And even the 6 seater is dicey as they have been making very little deliveries, mostly in CA.

I have one with a delivery appointment mid December 2021. Nice build. Unsure if I want it. I just got a M3P and MYP in the last few weeks. Concerned about the transfer process with Tesla and may just buy and sell it.. Located in California/ Bay Area.
  • Model X Long Range
  • Midnight Silver Metallic
  • 20'' Cyberstream Wheels
  • Cream Premium Interior with Walnut Décor
  • Six Seat Interior
  • Yoke Steering Wheel
  • Autopilot
  • Pay-as-you-go Supercharging
Seeing these offered at $150K. Unsure if that is realistic. Tesla Model X Long Range - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...

Let me know what you all think market is for this spec/build. Thanks -

I have one with a delivery appointment mid December 2021. Nice build. Unsure if I want it. I just got a M3P and MYP in the last few weeks. Concerned about the transfer process with Tesla and may just buy and sell it.. Located in California/ Bay Area.
  • Model X Long Range
  • Six Seat Interior
  • Yoke Steering Wheel
  • Autopilot
Seeing these offered at $150K. Unsure if that is realistic. Tesla Model X Long Range - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...

Hello, I’m interested in transferring. I can pay up to $5k for transfer.

Hi. I have reservations with the following specs:

#1:
  • Model X Plaid
  • Pearl Exterior
  • Black Interior
  • 5 Seats
  • 22” Turbine Wheels
  • No FSD (but can be added)
#2:
  • Model X Plaid
  • Black Exterior
  • Black Interior
  • 5 Seats
  • 22” Turbine Wheels
#3:
  • Model X Long Range
  • Reserved before any price increases (i.e., $89,990 base price)
  • Pearl Exterior
  • Black Interior
  • 5 Seats
  • 22” Turbine Wheels
#4:
  • Model X Long Range
  • Reserved before any price increases (i.e., $89,990 base price)
  • Black Exterior
  • Black Interior
  • 5 Seats
  • 22” Turbine Wheels
All are estimated JANUARY delivery dates.

Los Angeles area.

• Model X Long Range
  • Six Seat Interior
  • Yoke Steering Wheel
  • Autopilot

I would be interested. Can you please DM me?