Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to trade my 19” M3 sport wheel/tire combo for the 18” combo Vancouver WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
looking to trade my M3 19’s with OEM tires and non blue tooth TPMS for an 18” wheel tire TPMS set up. Mine have roughly 12k miles, no tire repairs and wheels in good shape. A couple very minor marks on two rims. Want the 18’s for a winter set as I have a set of forged 20’s on the way.

The sport 19’s are a $1500 upgrade when new. Looking to do a straight swap. local Vancouver deal. Can swap wheels in my garage. Have jacks and tools.

looking to trade my M3 19’s with OEM tires and non blue tooth TPMS for an 18” wheel tire TPMS set up. Mine have roughly 12k miles, no tire repairs and wheels in good shape. A couple very minor marks on two rims. Want the 18’s for a winter set as I have a set of forged 20’s on the way.

The sport 19’s are a $1500 upgrade when new. Looking to do a straight swap. local Vancouver deal. Can swap wheels in my garage. Have jacks and tools.

I’m interested and also in Vancouver. New to the forum so not sure how to send a PM.