Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to Trade my 21 inch Uberturbine Wheel (MYP) for 20 inch Induction Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,
I am in the market to trade the wheels on my model y performance for the 20 inch induction wheels plus cash. The current uberturbine wheels on my MYP have 10,000 miles on them and are in great condition with no flaws. I live in the so-cal area and am open to drive to any surrounding area to meet up at a tire shop to get it done. If you have any other questions or are interested, text me at 951-233-4767.

Attachments

• tempImage08Oh25.png
    tempImage08Oh25.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 1,974
Hey everyone,
I am in the market to trade the wheels on my model y performance for the 20 inch induction wheels plus cash. The current uberturbine wheels on my MYP have 10,000 miles on them and are in great condition with no flaws. I live in the so-cal area and am open to drive to any surrounding area to meet up at a tire shop to get it done. If you have any other questions or are interested, text me at 951-233-4767.
I have 20" turbine wheels/tires with 6600 miles. I'm getting coilovers installed and will assess performance. I might be interested in trading for 21 inch uberturbines next.
1. Do you still have the wheels/tires?
2. If not, would you mind telling me what difference in cash you obtained in your swap?
Thanks