Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to transfer Model Y order - Seven Seater Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also have a reservation for white model y long range. EDD Dec.7 -Dec. 31. $3000 cheaper then current price. I am in Los Angeles area. Anybody interested in the reservation transfer , please contact me @ 562-696-6742. See the attached spec.

Did you ever take delivery? If not, I'm interested in your reservation, please message me or reply here.
Yes! It's in Austin, Texas.
This is my vehicle configuration and pricing details in the Order.
Descrip1on Price (USD)
Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive $58,990
Pearl White Paint Included
19’’ Gemini Wheels Included
All Black Premium Interior Included
Seven Seat Interior $3,000
Autopilot Included
Subtotal $61,990
Des1na1on and Documenta1on Fee $1,200
Order Fee $250
Total $63,440.
I don't have a figure how much I am asking additional. Please let me know if you give additional if that sounds good I am happy to transfer. The VIN is assigned today (12/12) and will be ready to schedule for delivery.

Note: The current price for this configuration : $70,440. I have received an email $250 coupon for charger I will give it that as well.

Hello! I'm interested what are you asking for price?
Yes! It's in Austin, Texas.
This is my vehicle configuration and pricing details in the Order.
Descrip1on Price (USD)
Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive $58,990
Pearl White Paint Included
19’’ Gemini Wheels Included
All Black Premium Interior Included
Seven Seat Interior $3,000
Autopilot Included
Subtotal $61,990
Des1na1on and Documenta1on Fee $1,200
Order Fee $250
Total $63,440.
I don't have a figure how much I am asking additional. Please let me know if you give additional if that sounds good I am happy to transfer. The VIN is assigned today (12/12) and will be ready to schedule for delivery.

Note: The current price for this configuration : $70,440. I have received an email $250 coupon for charger I will give it that as well.