Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looks like $100 order fee is refundable

Mr. Burrito

Oct 19, 2019
America!
Just cancelled my 2 week old P3D order and says “Refund will be sent to card ending in...” I guess all this talk about the new lower $100 order fee being non-refundable are not entirely accurate. Maybe its refundable before you get your VIN.

jjrandorin

Moderator, Model 3, Tesla Energy Forums
Nov 28, 2018
Riverside Co. CA
or maybe they forgot to update they message on the web page, and your $100 is really non-refundable as they originally told you it would be.

We need this OP to come back when the money is ACTUALLY credited on his card (when he sees it actually POSTED to his account, not even just authorized).

Once that happens, THEN he can say "I guess this stated policy did not apply to me". My 1 year owneship of my Model 3, coupled with my participation and reading here have shown me that no one can go definitively by ANY tesla website / email information until proof of action is shown.

bllydia

Oct 19, 2019
Louisville
Don't expect to actually get a refund. Had the same note on two separate orders but never actually received a credit. Tesla needs to update this.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC