TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Looks like a second V10 build is rolling out

Discussion in 'Software: Firmware Updates, Features, Tesla App' started by K2500Z71, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Kmartyn

Kmartyn Member

This looks like a main distribution build, rolling out across US and Canada. I expect a lot of FSD people will get it in the next few days.

2. CRASHER

CRASHER Member

Updating now in Canada. :)

3. 19x100D

19x100D Member

:( Still trying to get the first one. Keeps getting looped in the download phase

4. motocoder

motocoder M3 LR AWD w/FSD and premium interior

same here.

5. blkpantha

blkpantha eddiek69mlw

Same here, just got my 2019.32.11 on my 2017 MS 100D AP2 2/ FSD
    No theater option - not a biggie but was hoping so
    No Caraoke - I was hoping to hone my skills on my commute...Oh well maybe w/ FSD upgrade may get HW3... crossing fingers

6. legend502

legend502 Member

That’s irritating -

7. johanteekens

johanteekens New Member

I'm in Europe on FSD, 2019.32.2.1, no update available yet.
    {
    "response": {
    "reason": "update_not_available",
    "result": false
    }
    }

Anybody in Europe got updates already?

8. MikeInNTx

MikeInNTx Member

I got 2019.32.11 bac8c51 on my new Model 3 last night. Same as others, I see no difference from the 10 version the day before.

9. Erleichda

Erleichda Member

Just got 32.11, didn't get 32.10 first. In our Model X, no Theater mode, no cuphead, no caraoke, no buggy just the old arcade?

Anyone else confirm?

10. ebmcs03

ebmcs03 Active Member

Can you still use tesla theater with LTE? Or has it been changed to WiFi only?

11. phaduman

phaduman Supporting Member

Never received the 32.10, but received 32.11 last night on my wife's M3, w/ FSD. Has all the features that Tesla released in the press release: games, theater (netflix/youtube), caraoke, and Spotify! Amazing release. So far, all working well - wasn't expecting so many features.

12. hacknoid

hacknoid Member

I got 32.11 on my Model S and have same - no Theater, no cuphead, no caraoke. I had a problem during the initial v10 installation that the installation didn't complete, so I was wondering if it was that. Been looking around and can't see a reason why those features would have been left out of my install.

Maybe they haven't been updated for the portrait screen orientation of the S and X? Seems silly but... who knows.

13. t0ddly

t0ddly Member

I had a blank theater screen upon completion of the update in my M3. I rebooted and the services were populated.

14. blkpantha

blkpantha eddiek69mlw

I rebooted today soon after the update.. nada!!
    Happy to get 32.11.1 though - wish I knew what was updated....Was actually hoping for a modified theater mode that would at least show Netflix in red 480p or whatever the lowest resolution would be

15. ebmcs03

ebmcs03 Active Member

Did 32.11.1 take away streaming through LTE?