Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looks like a second V10 build is rolling out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just installed 2019.32.11 on my 2017 MS 75D AP2 w/ FSD. I do not see Tesla Theater as an entertainment option. Is that a function of having AP2 or MCU 1?
Same here, just got my 2019.32.11 on my 2017 MS 100D AP2 2/ FSD
No theater option - not a biggie but was hoping so
No Caraoke - I was hoping to hone my skills on my commute...Oh well maybe w/ FSD upgrade may get HW3... crossing fingers

Never received the 32.10, but received 32.11 last night on my wife's M3, w/ FSD. Has all the features that Tesla released in the press release: games, theater (netflix/youtube), caraoke, and Spotify! Amazing release. So far, all working well - wasn't expecting so many features.

Just got 32.11, didn't get 32.10 first. In our Model X, no Theater mode, no cuphead, no caraoke, no buggy just the old arcade?

Anyone else confirm?

I got 32.11 on my Model S and have same - no Theater, no cuphead, no caraoke. I had a problem during the initial v10 installation that the installation didn't complete, so I was wondering if it was that. Been looking around and can't see a reason why those features would have been left out of my install.

Maybe they haven't been updated for the portrait screen orientation of the S and X? Seems silly but... who knows.

I had a blank theater screen upon completion of the update in my M3. I rebooted and the services were populated.

I rebooted today soon after the update.. nada!!
Happy to get 32.11.1 though - wish I knew what was updated....Was actually hoping for a modified theater mode that would at least show Netflix in red 480p or whatever the lowest resolution would be