Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looks like Sat is the day!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered my MSM on White,PUP,Tow, No FSD around June 18th here in SoCal. As I suspected may be the case, they built my car on the 21st and had it waiting in Burbank for delivery starting as early as June 26. I was feeling under the weather so I asked to postpone. Once we got past the first of the month, they must have re-assigned my car which had a Vin of 20203. Also, they shut the Burbank center from July 1 to the 6th to give them all a much needed break. They felt confident that I would hear from Tesla sometime this week. Knowing I was ready to take delivery now and fearing that cars would soon be allocated to eastern states, I went to my local showroom and asked them if they could do anything to facilitate a delivery. it took the kid there all of five minutes to find a matching car with a Vin of 249XX and assign it to me for pick up from Marina Del Rey where it has been since arriving there last week. It was built about a week after my original car. So, I scheduled my delivery for this Sat.
Wish me luck