Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looks Like the Pricing/Order Page Changed on Tesla Site

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was looking at the order page today, and looks like they have made some minor (albeit--good) changes.

1. They have listed HP (which was not there before) - Nice to show differences in models.
2. Top speed - Don't recall seeing that, but may have been there.
3. On P model they now say "one month priority delivery"--nice!
4. Calling out "high performance inverter" and "optional CF spoiler" on P.

Capturepr_zpsc66b614c.png

Last edited:
Considering they just updated it, you'd think they would have put realistic delivery times. I just ordered a week ago had my delivery scheduled yesterday: current wait for a P85 is two months.

Still think you can get a + in about a month.

You're probably right on P (but you may get a pleasant surprise on delivery date--I hope you do!) they should put 1-2 mo.

The closer to the end of the quarter (and in this case year), the better the chances on shorter delivery time frames.

Actually the 21" are $4500 more and not included. I wish they were 'included'!

Yep, that one got you when you were ordering didn't it? Easy to do since Tesla has changed so much in terms of pricing and options. I lost HOURS of sleep last night thinking I had made a six figure mistake due to this very type of content change.

So what is your config?

All will be revealed....tomorrow....probably!

maybe not

dang it. First I can't make up my mind on the car, now I can't make up my mind on when to discuss it!

- - - Updated - - -

They say "Price with $7,500 Federal Tax Credit" in the panel on the right (which also includes the $1170 destination charge) if you click the "cash" button.

But that is not as transparent as it could be. First the finance button is defaulted, which does not show it and then if you choose cash it's still not placed where the base price shown easily let's you know the price is with that credit applied. It would be better (in my opinion) to put it right below each price shown in the box. Just to avoid confusion.

I second (or third...) the suggestion that the P85 read 1-2 months. Somewhat misleading but still smart on their part. I confirmed on 10/2 and have heard nothing. "One Month Priority Delivery" would be a dream come true. Yes Tex, I may still be surprised - maybe that is their gambit. Elon did something right to earn his billions.

I second (or third...) the suggestion that the P85 read 1-2 months. Somewhat misleading but still smart on their part. I confirmed on 10/2 and have heard nothing. "One Month Priority Delivery" would be a dream come true. Yes Tex, I may still be surprised - maybe that is their gambit. Elon did something right to earn his billions.

Awesome! You will love it. And yes, hang in there, but feel free to reach out to Tesla regarding status.

No hang ups. Decision made. Will it be popular with the masses? Who knows? Are they writing the check? Oh, then it doesn't matter...:tongue:

True. Looking forward to hearing about it. Congrats in advance!