Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looks Like the Pricing/Order Page Changed on Tesla Site

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cool! You must be on of the first in Estonia. In Sweden I know its like 5-10 delivered so far... They just started deliveries two weeks ago.

I know of one other, who confirmed in May (an S60). He got his VIN two weeks before me, but neither of our cars has entered production yet. It's likely that with him on S60 and me on P85 we may end up getting queued about in the same timeslot for delivery. I've heard rumors of a third one, but not confirmed. I know for sure that I'm the first one that has enquired about insurance pricing, the first one to make an application for the subsidy and the first one to talk to the DMV equivalent here :) So it can't be too many and it seems that the others feel sure enough that they'll just get the car delivered and then start to look at those things (which for me is odd).

I noted the changes in the pricing pages a few day ago and thought it was a price increase but it's not.

Placed my order yesterday for S85, white, tan, lacewood, 19" wheels, HPWC, tech, air, parking, sound, parcel. December delivery.

On the fence about color and may go to Blue or Pearl White.

It was fairly easy to talk myself into the above. It's been hard to get myself to push the P button...the extra 10k is meaningful to me...

Have a test drive a week from tomorrow. Will likely Confirm that day or next.

I noted the changes in the pricing pages a few day ago and thought it was a price increase but it's not.

Placed my order yesterday for S85, white, tan, lacewood, 19" wheels, HPWC, tech, air, parking, sound, parcel. December delivery.

On the fence about color and may go to Blue or Pearl White.

It was fairly easy to talk myself into the above. It's been hard to get myself to push the P button...the extra 10k is meaningful to me...

Have a test drive a week from tomorrow. Will likely Confirm that day or next.

Please make sure you drive a P--that button is worth it--every penny and then some.

Let us know after test drive.

My recent P85+ will be delivered almost exactly 6 weeks after confirmation. I am based in the CA Bay Area so there is no additional transportation time. Seems like 1-2 months is the right projection for P85 and P85+.

Only 1.5 weeks left!!! I already have my 1 big trip planned.

Was looking at the order page today, and looks like they have made some minor (albeit--good) changes.

1. They have listed HP (which was not there before) - Nice to show differences in models.
2. Top speed - Don't recall seeing that, but may have been there.
3. On P model they now say "one month priority delivery"--nice!
4. Calling out "high performance inverter" and "optional CF spoiler" on P.

Capturepr_zpsc66b614c.png

Any reason why they do not promote rated torque levels?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the seven year free updates was there before as well. Also noticed in the configurator, that the performance model has a "Delivers in 5-6 months" for EU 8-| I guess I should consider myself lucky I ordered it 1 month ago when it was 4 months for delivery. This should show that the level of interest in EU is going up and the reservation queue is getting far longer.