Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looks like there's a bugfix already to the 2019.36 release

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

pdk42

Jul 17, 2019
Leamington
From Teslafi users DB:

upload_2019-11-8_14-24-18.png

• Informative
Reactions: davidmc
Wonder what the issues were with 36.1, as it basically stopped being pushed out 1-2 days after release. Hopefully 36.2.1 addressed those issue and will stick around for a bit, as I was looking forward to receiving 36.1 when it got announced.
Apparently, the way this is happening is more usual - an initial batch, pause for a week or two, then wider rollout of improved version.

The v10 big-bang rollout was more unusual.

Apparently, the way this is happening is more usual - an initial batch, pause for a week or two, then wider rollout of improved version.

The v10 big-bang rollout was more unusual.

Yep certainly. Quite unusual to have a very big push on one release, historically happens maybe a few times a year at the very most.

Updates are usually incremental with lots of 'dot. sub releases. Sometimes specific to a particular model or age.

For example I'm currently getting various 2019.32.x.x releases on my Model S (2017) about every 5 days or so, some slightly longer. However my Model X (2019) hasn't had any updates since the first V10 push that I can remember. Both set 'advanced' or whatever the setting is called to get the latest releases.

The HOLD mode stuff is cool. Weird in reverse down hill as the motor is applying forward force to stop you when you lift, so much so that it actually pushes you a tiny way forward before applying the brake. I love it though, this is an excellent update.

Reactions: drewpost
Looks like the latest rollout has stalled...Over 1000 installed yesterday on teslafi and just over 53 today...Wonder when 36.2.2 will be released and what's wrong with this install? People still going backwards when they want to be going forwards....maybe thats what happened to VBH on fifth gear???