Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looks Like They Fixed the Front of the Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've taken a wait and see attitude.
Personally, I do not like the pictures of the flat, blunt front end. It looks unfinished and like they did not know what to do with it without a radiator and grille. I have told myself that it will evolve into something better.

I really like the picture of the Titanium Metallic vehicle (I think it is "ashRZB4.jpg")(I could not figure out how to include it in this post). It shows a rounded, sculptured front end that appears to me to have design integrity complementary to the remainder of the 3.

Reactions: 22522
I've taken a wait and see attitude.
Personally, I do not like the pictures of the flat, blunt front end. It looks unfinished and like they did not know what to do with it without a radiator and grille. I have told myself that it will evolve into something better.

I really like the picture of the Titanium Metallic vehicle (I think it is "ashRZB4.jpg")(I could not figure out how to include it in this post). It shows a rounded, sculptured front end that appears to me to have design integrity complementary to the remainder of the 3.

Is this pic on your computer? I want to see it.

Here are some upgrades for the Model 3 f
model-3-fascia-Redisign.png
Red Shark.jpg
ront fascia

I take exception to the claim that the nose was "fixed". That implies it was "broken". I mostly liked the original nose. In some respects, i like this one less. But I don't get how people can like this one but not like the original when they're nearly the same.
I didn't like the original front. That's why I ended up buying an S. I think they made it look weird for the reveal so they wouldn't Osbourn the S. Elon's a marketing genius.

• Funny
Reactions: Rouget and T34ME