TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Loon Mountain Destination Chargers

Discussion in 'New England' started by EKnight47, Jan 31, 2016.

1. EKnight47

EKnight47 Member

Does anyone have any experience using the destination chargers at Loon? If so, how in demand have they been during skiing hours? We start heading up on a weekly basis next week and would like to take our 70D if it's doable.
    thx!

2. Pheadrus

Pheadrus Member

I'd like to know as well! Any news on this?

3. HiTech

HiTech Member

Sorry for the delayed response on this, as it's mostly after skiing season now...
    I had gone to the Loon resort in early winter. There were 2 or 3 charging spots in the general parking lot near the back. Unfortunately at that time, some of those spots were occupied by construction equipment. There was another Tesla that I saw there, besides for mine. Also, it was not a busy time, and I had stayed over night, so I could just plug in as long as I wanted over night.