TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Loose connector under passenger seat

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by Lindamon, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Lindamon

Lindamon Member

Hi, yesterday I was driving home from the store with my new X, and at one point accelerated strongly enough to slide a bag of purchases under the passenger seat. When I got home and pulled it out, I noticed a loose wire connector under the passenger seat. I could not find anywhere to plug it in, and I know it’s possible it’s not used on my particular vehicle, but I wanted to check the hive mind here if this is standard.

All the seat movement functions seem to work fine.

I have a new P100D X

Thanks

7707605A-9A87-4B06-9C41-304E458E795D.jpeg

2. davezforce

davezforce IG @davezforce

Maybe that was for the ventilated seats that are no longer available this week but will probably be back next week.

• Funny x 1
  3. Lindamon

Lindamon Member

Right? lol, boy that would almost annoy me more than if they dropped the price 20K. I really like having ventilated seats in FL!

4. davezforce

davezforce IG @davezforce

Yup. Just like how ludicrous is included with the performance model now, two weeks after taking delivery of mine, and 4 weeks later free unlimited Supercharging is back. Nice.

5. n8dagr8

n8dagr8 Member

That looks like a light connector. Do you have lights under your seat?

I do and pretty certain it looks like that.