Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loot Box - No Longer showing up

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nope nothing shows up online as well. All my referrals have gone. This happened after I canceled my 2nd model 3 reservation. I still have the car from my first reservation. I wonder if the cancellation triggered something.
I'm having the same problem as you. I cancelled my second reservation and now my referral code is gone. It's been like this for 2 months now. I contacted support but they never got back to me.

The code to order the kids Tesla car never showed up for me, only (*****) and I never got invited to send photo to go on a space journey. Have multiple emails with referral email and was told in beginning of Feb that should just wait. But now I have no way of checking for the discount code and nowhere a mention of email coming in February that I never got regardless.

I used the loot box to check the status of my referral wheels. It’s been saying Processing but now that loot box is gone I wonder if they will contact me when the wheels arrive.
Did you pick a SC to ship them to? If so Give them a call periodically. I did that and one day they said yup! There’re here!