Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loot Box - Suprise Free Miles

AKL215

Apr 20, 2021
Philadelphia
So I checked my loot box today after not having paid attention to it since I first picked up my car (early May). I did receive 1,000 miles as I used a friend's referral code. Since that time I made a few trips to the local supercharger until my home charger arrived. I noticed the miles were decreasing as expected with each visit to the supercharger... However I looked today and all of a sudden I have 3000 more than before. Accident, error, or just a random giveaway?

Reactions: Gadget63

phayze one

Apr 9, 2021
LA (818)
I took delivery earlier this month and know I had at least 2,000 from referrals, but the loot box did not show my available miles. Just the names of the people I referred.

I supercharged for the first time last Saturday. Paid $7.56 (yes my card was charged), and then magically right after I was granted referral 1,000 miles. I guess your earned miles only show up after the person takes delivery and I was like an hour too early?! Just my luck.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC