TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

lorih going away party (cohosted by Brianman)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lorih, Oct 4, 2014.

1. lorih

lorih Member

Hey folks. I'm moving out of CA, but before I do I'm celebrating my bday and having a going away party. For those that know me, and or Brianman if you think that you will be in the Bay Area on Oct 25th, send me a PM if you would like to join the fun.

We are inviting TMC people, but there will be a whole bunch of 'regular folk' there as well, as I've been in CA a long time. This is not strictly a TMC event, though if we get enough Teslas, I'd like us to pile the 'regular CA folk' into the cars and do a group ride)

:)

2. Alysashley79

Alysashley79 Member

Are you coming up to the pac NW? I sure hope so! We need more gals at the tesla EVents!!

3. ModelX

ModelX Member

lorih, if you head up through Utah let out a shout! I'm with alyashley, we tesla gals need to stick together!

4. lorih

lorih Member

Hey Gals!

I will definitely be joining as many Pac NW Tesla Events as possible. For my move, I'm not sure the path, but we'd be driving all day Sunday, so no time to stop and socialize. I'll see if Brian and I can stop and see you on the way down to TMC connect next year. Maybe we can start a car train from Pacific Northwest through Utah to California.

5. ZBB

ZBB Emperor

Good luck with the move Lori! Would love to join the going away party, but will be a bit further south on the 25th...

6. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Completely agree.

- - - Updated - - -

If Tesla supercharger build-out will support it, my plan for TMC Connect 2015 was to go via Idaho, Utah, Nevada. Assuming of course the conference is in California.

7. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Going to be quite a drive, assuming you both will make the 2nd Annual Party at Picnic Creek, too.

8. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Bellevue to Loomis was 4,000 miles this year. The route I described for 2015 would probably be shorter. ;)

And, yes, definitely want to attend the 2nd annual.

9. lorih

lorih Member

I will definitely be at your picnic.

10. lorih

lorih Member

Update: 25% of guests so far are TMC, let's up those numbers folks, send me a PM with your email. And, spouses and kids are welcome.

11. lorih

lorih Member

Latest update on Oct 25th party:

40 people confirmed, 5 Model S, 1 Roadster (a 1-2 Xreservation holders), family and friends, kids, food, music, etc. If you are interested in joining place PM me and confirm your spot by Tuesday Oct 21st, as I have to confirm food.

12. Plug Me In

Plug Me In Member

Happy Birthday!

I actually checked into being in SF on 10/24-25 to see the Giants in the World Series but it didn't work out. FYI, I moved from Ess Eff in 1995 and I've been trying to figure out when I can move back ever since.

13. rolosrevenge

rolosrevenge Dr. EVS

I wanna be at your farewell party, but it'd be better to be at your Welcome-to-the-Best-Place-in-the-World party.