Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

lorih going away party (cohosted by Brianman)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

lorih

May 12, 2013
Hey folks. I'm moving out of CA, but before I do I'm celebrating my bday and having a going away party. For those that know me, and or Brianman if you think that you will be in the Bay Area on Oct 25th, send me a PM if you would like to join the fun.

We are inviting TMC people, but there will be a whole bunch of 'regular folk' there as well, as I've been in CA a long time. This is not strictly a TMC event, though if we get enough Teslas, I'd like us to pile the 'regular CA folk' into the cars and do a group ride)

:)

Hey Gals!

I will definitely be joining as many Pac NW Tesla Events as possible. For my move, I'm not sure the path, but we'd be driving all day Sunday, so no time to stop and socialize. I'll see if Brian and I can stop and see you on the way down to TMC connect next year. Maybe we can start a car train from Pacific Northwest through Utah to California.

We need more gals at the tesla EVents!!
Completely agree.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Gals!

I will definitely be joining as many Pac NW Tesla Events as possible. For my move, I'm not sure the path, but we'd be driving all day Sunday, so no time to stop and socialize. I'll see if Brian and I can stop and see you on the way down to TMC connect next year. Maybe we can start a car train from Pacific Northwest through Utah to California.

If Tesla supercharger build-out will support it, my plan for TMC Connect 2015 was to go via Idaho, Utah, Nevada. Assuming of course the conference is in California.

Latest update on Oct 25th party:

40 people confirmed, 5 Model S, 1 Roadster (a 1-2 Xreservation holders), family and friends, kids, food, music, etc. If you are interested in joining place PM me and confirm your spot by Tuesday Oct 21st, as I have to confirm food.