TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Los Angeles Area - Repair/Wellness

Discussion in 'California' started by fictionlab, Jun 7, 2016.

1. fictionlab

fictionlab Member

My car has developed a left front flapping/chatter on acceleration while turning right.

I called Santa Monica repair and the initially said the soonest was three weeks from now. They recommended Burbank as location to have the car checked. Centinella was only doing car prep.

While I am not surprised that they are busy it seems to be worrisome that they can't service the vehicles they have already sold.

2. bkp_duke

bkp_duke Member

San Diego was packed when I went in last week. Could hardly find anywhere to park and the reps were all super busy.

I suspect Tesla is having some growing pains.

• Informative x 1
  3. SD Diver

SD Diver Member

I called San Diego for some CPO delivery issues - including alignment on 6/6. Soonest that they could see me is 7/7. Hopefully this will not destroy my tires...

4. Camera-Cruiser

Camera-Cruiser Fully Charged

Don't call, just drive in, and tell them your willing to wait while they check it out, and go early. They will be fresher earlier and more likely to at least take a look.

Worth a shot.