TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Los Angeles Constellation Blvd Supercharger?

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by twinsdad, Dec 27, 2013.

1. twinsdad

twinsdad New Member

My Tesla Googlemaps shows a supercharger at 10214 Constellation Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90067. Does this exist? I don't see any reference to it anywhere else. It also shows the Hawthorne charger, which I have been to, so I am not confusing the two. Anyone else see this or have any info? Thank you (apologies if this has been covered in another thread, I did not find it.....first time poster, S60 Green :)

- - - Updated - - -

I should clarify, it is when I am looking at a map of Los Angeles, not in the list of superchargers. I see a red-circle lightning bolt and when I click on it it gives me the above address. Maybe this means supercharger, but not Tesla. My apologies if this is a simple answer, I have just not run into it before, and I guess am really showing that I am a first time poster, new owner.

- - - Updated - - -

smaller circle with lightning bolt - other type of supercharger, Big Circle with Lightning Bolt - TESLA supercharger, I think I figured it out, apologies for wasting anyone's time, I just can't figure out how to delete the post.  Promise I will wait much longer before posting next time, I am just in a parking lot in Torrance, CA, heading back up to SF and brain is tired.  Have a great new year all!!!

2. gaswalla

gaswalla P4201/85/airsusp/pano/19i

It just means you charged there in the past... Unclick 'visited chargers' and only leave 'superchargers' clicked. That should remedy the issue.