Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Los Angeles County, CA - Model 3 LR AWD EAP, low mileage (24,900), Late December 2018 (essentially early 2019)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Located in Los Angeles. Sale must be done locally in the area and we can discuss further details on the logistics later.

I'm in a situation where I've just paid off this car and want to sell it right away to facilitate an easier move abroad. I'm awaiting the title from the DMV. If the sale doesn't happen, I'll take it with me.

Everything is stock & there are no upgrades. There was one accident (not at fault) when someone who was woozy sideswiped the right side on the interstate and I subsequently went to (in my opinion) the best Tesla body shop in Los Angeles to have the right 2 panels, mirror, and tires replaced (they pretty much only do full replacements). Thus, everything is kept as close as possible to factory-new condition

Model 3
Order placed December 27 2018, was delivered to me December 29 2018, and was not custom made since it was clearly already awaiting an order in Marina Del Rey when I ordered it. Many cars in early 2019 are also like this and pretty much identical prior to HW3 rollout.
Long Range All Wheel Drive (LR AWD)
All Black Premium Interior
Midnight Silver Metallic
18’’ Aero Wheels
Enhanced Autopilot - HW 2.5 (this is a great option since you get way more than regular autopilot, and FSD is mostly unsafe vaporware that does what EAP already can do)
Supercharger Network Access + Pay-as-you-go
24,900 miles
Never smoked in
Never ate food in it, just water or coffee
Never had backseat passengers
No kids, so no scuffs inside
Never rented it out for 3rd party services
Always garage kept overnight, rarely driven in rain, kept in perfect Los Angeles climate
Charges to ~290 miles peak charge (supercharged a little less than once/month)
Includes the 2 original card keys
Includes the 2 original owner/manual books in glove box

Handles and drives perfectly

Warranty​

General Coverage
Expires December 29, 2022
Roadside Coverage
Battery Coverage
Expires December 29, 2026
Drive Unit Coverage

I can offer more details and photos upon request. Attached are some photos from a recent detailing. Looks brand new.

Asking $55,000 OBO

Attachments

• 164955.jpg
    164955.jpg
    456.8 KB · Views: 130
  • 174549.jpg
    174549.jpg
    406.7 KB · Views: 93
  • 174544.jpg
    174544.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 88
  • 174539.jpg
    174539.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 174534.jpg
    174534.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 86
  • 174529.jpg
    174529.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 174524.jpg
    174524.jpg
    331.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Funny
Reactions: El joe and UCF3
Located in Los Angeles. Sale must be done locally in the area and we can discuss further details on the logistics later.

I'm in a situation where I've just paid off this car and want to sell it right away to facilitate an easier move abroad. I'm awaiting the title from the DMV. If the sale doesn't happen, I'll take it with me.

Everything is stock & there are no upgrades. There was one accident (not at fault) when someone who was woozy sideswiped the right side on the interstate and I subsequently went to (in my opinion) the best Tesla body shop in Los Angeles to have the right 2 panels, mirror, and tires replaced (they pretty much only do full replacements). Thus, everything is kept as close as possible to factory-new condition

Model 3
Order placed December 27 2018, was delivered to me December 29 2018, and was not custom made since it was clearly already awaiting an order in Marina Del Rey when I ordered it. Many cars in early 2019 are also like this and pretty much identical prior to HW3 rollout.
Long Range All Wheel Drive (LR AWD)
All Black Premium Interior
Midnight Silver Metallic
18’’ Aero Wheels
Enhanced Autopilot - HW 2.5 (this is a great option since you get way more than regular autopilot, and FSD is mostly unsafe vaporware that does what EAP already can do)
Supercharger Network Access + Pay-as-you-go
24,900 miles
Never smoked in
Never ate food in it, just water or coffee
Never had backseat passengers
No kids, so no scuffs inside
Never rented it out for 3rd party services
Always garage kept overnight, rarely driven in rain, kept in perfect Los Angeles climate
Charges to ~290 miles peak charge (supercharged a little less than once/month)
Includes the 2 original card keys
Includes the 2 original owner/manual books in glove box

Handles and drives perfectly

Warranty​

General Coverage
Roadside Coverage
Battery Coverage
Drive Unit Coverage

I can offer more details and photos upon request. Attached are some photos from a recent detailing. Looks brand new.

Asking $55,000 OBO
I am looking for something similar. Can offer $45500.

All your off-topic "funny" reactions are truly appreciated; I'm so glad you found the time to click that and let me know what you think. What a wonderful, friendly community we have here.
I am looking for something similar. Can offer $45500.
I had an offer of nearly $50k from an Autonation dealer, so that would be a no, thanks for your your honest interest.

I decided to ship it to Korea and I'm there now. I'll probably just be discussing Tesla M3 in Korea issues now.

Reactions: DadRS99