TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Los Angeles - Mightyfine Detailing

Discussion in 'California' started by IanH88, Jun 8, 2014.

1. IanH88

IanH88 Member

I just wanted to post a recommendation for Antony at MightyFine Detailing in LA.

I searched around and found good reviews for his services so booked him today to come and give my new Model S Opti-Coat Pro.

Well, what can I say, the guy is the consummate proffesional and his attention to detail is exceptional. He arrived at 7.30 this morning and it's 9.30pm and he's still here working on my car.

The level of detail and care he is taking is amazing and he's found imperfections that I completely missed when picking the car up on Friday.

The car looked great when I got it, now, it looks incredible with a much deeper shine and flawless paintwork.

On top of that, he's a really nice guy and a pleasure to deal with. I HIGHLY recommend him if anyone is looking for a good company to use for OptiCoat.

2. Runs Kwh

Runs Kwh Member

I give a second YES on Anthony. He did my car this past Friday. Awesome work and work ethic!

3. jtl826

jtl826 Member

One more YES for Anthony. Spent over 16 hours at my house making sure everything was perfect. Car looks amazing after having paint correction done and opticoat applied. Young guy who hustles and knows his stuff.

4. Getinring

Getinring Member

What's the approximate cost.