Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Los Angeles Model X Rental

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

RubberToe

Supporting the greater good
Jun 28, 2012
El Lay
I have been watching Turo for a reasonable Model X rental price to try it out. Up until today there were only 3-4, and the lowest price was $443 per day.

When I checked this morning, there were 8, and one was priced at $228 per day! :eek:

Immediately booked a week (with discount) for an upcoming road trip. Check Turo if you are interested, his schedule may fill up fast. Next cheapest is $453 per day.

RT

• Informative
Reactions: NathanWolf
Not sure if this is the right place, Australian here will be in US in April 2018, looking to hire an X or S to drive four adults from LA to Vancouver Canada, however most places charge a huge fee for a one way rental (we don't have that here in Australia) any suggestions for who may offer something without charging huge one way fee?

I have been watching Turo for a reasonable Model X rental price to try it out. Up until today there were only 3-4, and the lowest price was $443 per day.

When I checked this morning, there were 8, and one was priced at $228 per day! :eek:

Immediately booked a week (with discount) for an upcoming road trip. Check Turo if you are interested, his schedule may fill up fast. Next cheapest is $453 per day.

RT
When you rented, did they ask you where you worked? I wonder if Mercedes employees are banned from renting yet.

• Funny
Reactions: inconel