TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Los Angeles Model X Rental

Discussion in 'Model X' started by RubberToe, Aug 15, 2016.

1. RubberToe

RubberToe Supporting the greater good

I have been watching Turo for a reasonable Model X rental price to try it out. Up until today there were only 3-4, and the lowest price was $443 per day.

When I checked this morning, there were 8, and one was priced at $228 per day! :eek:

Immediately booked a week (with discount) for an upcoming road trip. Check Turo if you are interested, his schedule may fill up fast. Next cheapest is $453 per day.

RT

• Informative x 1
  2. Rich Meister

Rich Meister Member

Turo is awesome! For a long time all X's were well over $4xx. Seems like more are on the road now and Turo allows u to offset the payment for letting someone "borrow" your car for a few days.

3. Skryll

Skryll Member

Just make sure you have enough miles included for whatever trip you have in mind. I found that to be a problem on Turo since most people there have the car on a lease with limited miles.

4. NikeWings

NikeWings Member

That's almost 50% off. Does it come with operational doors or are those extra? :D

5. RubberToe

RubberToe Supporting the greater good

Well, it is only a 75D, so 75/90=0.5!

RT