Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Los Angeles - Model Y Parts For Sale: PreCut PPF, Roof Sun Shades, etc...

jpy1980

Jul 17, 2021
Los Angeles
Hey guys,

I have some items for the Model Y that I purchased, but never used.

I have a full front clip (Bumper, Hood, Fenders, Headlights & fog lights) Oracol PPF that I bought on eBay but never used. I actually also have an extra hood PPF that I ordered prior to getting the full clip, so you have 2 Hood PPFs. It is made my a company from Oracol and its a 6mil clear gloss film. I was going to do it myself, but it's too much trouble and I don't have the time to do it anymore. $300 picked up in 90025. (Paint Protection Film Clear Bra PPF Pre-Cut Decal kit for Tesla Model Y Full kit | eBay)

I have 2 RPM Telsa Roof Sun Shades that I bought prior to delivery of the car, but now I don't think I need to use it. I bought two just thinking that maybe when my wife gets a MY she would need it, but the glass roof is fine as it is. $50 each picked up in 90025. (Model Y Roof Sunroof Sunshade Screen - (Only $65 with 20% off))

I also have the under seat vent cover from RPM Tesla that I tried to install but in the end decided to not use. $10 picked up in 90025. (Model Y Under Front Seat Air Vent Covers (1 Pair) - $19 with 20% OFF)

Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll snap some pictures of the items! Local pick up only please!

Julian

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC