Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Los Angeles - Model Y Parts For Sale: PreCut PPF, Roof Sun Shades, etc...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

I have some items for the Model Y that I purchased, but never used.

I have a full front clip (Bumper, Hood, Fenders, Headlights & fog lights) Oracol PPF that I bought on eBay but never used. I actually also have an extra hood PPF that I ordered prior to getting the full clip, so you have 2 Hood PPFs. It is made my a company from Oracol and its a 6mil clear gloss film. I was going to do it myself, but it's too much trouble and I don't have the time to do it anymore. $300 picked up in 90025. (Paint Protection Film Clear Bra PPF Pre-Cut Decal kit for Tesla Model Y Full kit | eBay)

I have 2 RPM Telsa Roof Sun Shades that I bought prior to delivery of the car, but now I don't think I need to use it. I bought two just thinking that maybe when my wife gets a MY she would need it, but the glass roof is fine as it is. $50 each picked up in 90025. (Model Y Roof Sunroof Sunshade Screen - (Only $65 with 20% off))

I also have the under seat vent cover from RPM Tesla that I tried to install but in the end decided to not use. $10 picked up in 90025. (Model Y Under Front Seat Air Vent Covers (1 Pair) - $19 with 20% OFF)

Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll snap some pictures of the items! Local pick up only please!

Julian