Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Los Angeles Service Center move?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took my car into my local LA service center because my side mirror had gotten lose for some reason. While there, I talked to the service reps and they tell me that they are in the works of moving to a much MUCH bigger LA service station. Not sure when this will occur but for those people who have been to the dinky LA shop that is in the middle of the worst street traffic you can imagine, this is a welcome upgrade. Hopefully they will get more loaners too as the rep told me that they started off with about 40 loaners at the beginning of this year between the LA shop and the LA Century City mall store and now they only have 9 left. Didn't know those loaners were such hot commodities.

Anyways, just doing my PSA for the forum for the LA Folks. Just in case it does move, I took one last picture in front of the back/front door (not sure which it is really).

20131205_114156.jpg

The new service center is at 5840 W. Centinela Ave. 90045, and it opened today.

The old Santa Monica Blvd. service center is remaining open. I actually took my car there today (annual service) and it seems much less busy now. Got great service from Alan and Omar. Just wanted people to keep in mind that they can still go to the old location if it's more convenient.

The new service center is at 5840 W. Centinela Ave. 90045, and it opened today.

The old Santa Monica Blvd. service center is remaining open. I actually took my car there today (annual service) and it seems much less busy now. Got great service from Alan and Omar. Just wanted people to keep in mind that they can still go to the old location if it's more convenient.
thanks for info