Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Los Angeles warranty service advice

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For any of you living in the Los Angeles area, does anybody have advice as to which Tesla Service center has the best reputation & service? I live closest to the Agoura Hills Tesla service but Burbank & Santa Monica not too far away. Thanks , I have a 2022 M3 LR MSM on order.

I think the service in Burbank is horrific actually. They used to be good. Way too crowded facility. Even the employees say, "we know". The people there have become absolutely joyless and rude. They've promised me things and then changed their mind on pick up or mid service. When I recently inquired about the cost to upgrade the FSD hardware, (which is outrageous since I paid for FSD with the expectation that it would be optimized to work with existing hardware), I was told by a MANAGER, that my car is like an iPhone and sometimes you can't expect it to work as well as new hardware.

Um maybe service on a $100K car shouldn't be treated like a new phone?

Thanks, really appreciate this information and good to hear of your positive experience. I’ve been getting unnerved by the many negative posts of Tesla service.
Tesla customer service has fallen off considerably. The app only contact is insanely annoying. Make a simple change and you might lose an appointment you had pending for weeks. I'm on my second Model S and loved the company in the early days. Now they are just arrogant and unhelpful.