Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loss of connectivity Today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Connectivity poor again today. These past couple of weeks have been bad - dropped bluetooth connections, poor call quality, dropped calls. Clearly, the hairy eyeball of suspicion gets cast at AT&T, except for the dropped bluetooth connections part.

Hopefully this improves soon. It shouldn't take 8 calls to have 1 complete call.

This is getting beyond annoying. This all seemed to start first with not being able to get 3G connectivity in areas I always have before. I found that restarting the main screen will cause it to find the 3G signal. As we have discussed here, 3G connectivity does not guarantee that you are going to get any data. Here in Atlanta it seems the inconsistent data is happening regularly.

On a side note, I am wondering if Tesla monitors these forums for problems, comments and suggestions...

This is getting beyond annoying. This all seemed to start first with not being able to get 3G connectivity in areas I always have before. I found that restarting the main screen will cause it to find the 3G signal. As we have discussed here, 3G connectivity does not guarantee that you are going to get any data. Here in Atlanta it seems the inconsistent data is happening regularly.

On a side note, I am wondering if Tesla monitors these forums for problems, comments and suggestions...

They do indeed.