Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loss of connectivity Today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was on way to pick up kids, all was normal. Halfway there, maps would not load, internet radio stopped. There were no bars at the time.

While waiting for the kids, I had cell reception again, (2-3 bars LTE) but no data loaded. I rebooted the main screen, no fix.

One way home, cell reception ramped up to full bars LTE, but still, nothing loaded, no maps, no internet radio, no web browser.

Got home, it reconnected to wifi and everything loaded again.

We use ATT for our cell phones, and they were working perfectly the whole time.

Thoughts?

I have same problem. After rebooting, etc. I called Tesla support. They were busy, I opted for callback, and they called me 1 hr 45 min later. Long time!

He said it's a Tesla problem, system wide, and they are working on it now. Lots of calls (of course) that's why they are so slow to call back.

My AT&T cell phone works, so I guess it's not AT&Ts problem (at least a system problem for them), but maybe something with the Tesla account? Hmmmm.

• Informative
Reactions: markn455 and vdiv
If it is ATT wireless, the outage map seems to correlate to the locations mentioned, here's the link in case AT&T Outage Info: Map, Reports, Problems History
att