Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loss of PGE Energy Daily/Monthly/Yearly usage viewing - after added storage

cffu

Oct 1, 2020
North Cal
I added powerwall battery and few about 2 weeks from granted PTO, I am no longer able to view the electrical consumption (from grids) and generation (feed to grids). I contacted PGE and received reply below. I wonder if anyone experience similar situation of no longer able to view usage at pge.com/Your Account.

------------------
Thank you for contacting our Customer Service Center.

Our records show your electric rate is NEM Paired Storage. Based on your rate, your usage is ineligible for viewing at pge.com/Your Account.

Please note you will receive a monthly NEM statement that will provide Net Generation and Consumption details, so you are able to monitor and track your Net Usage.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

If you have further concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, either by replying to this message directly or by contacting our Customer Service Line at 1-877-660-6789. We are happy to address your concerns. Customer service is available Monday-Friday 7am-9pm and Saturday 8am-6pm. Thank you for using our online services.
-----------------------

getakey

Jan 28, 2020
yep - it impacts all of us with storage. Many posts about it
You can still download the data with the "green" button

h2ofun

Aug 11, 2020
auburn, ca
Oh! I didn't know the green button worked. I just assumed I was SoL as well.

Know of any good visualizers for this data I just downloaded?
I found the green button data was off depending on what time frame field I wanted. I had to manually edit in my current data when I had to resend my year since it was like a few weeks off.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC