Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loss of PGE Energy Daily/Monthly/Yearly usage viewing - after added storage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I added powerwall battery and few about 2 weeks from granted PTO, I am no longer able to view the electrical consumption (from grids) and generation (feed to grids). I contacted PGE and received reply below. I wonder if anyone experience similar situation of no longer able to view usage at pge.com/Your Account.

------------------
Thank you for contacting our Customer Service Center.

Our records show your electric rate is NEM Paired Storage. Based on your rate, your usage is ineligible for viewing at pge.com/Your Account.

Please note you will receive a monthly NEM statement that will provide Net Generation and Consumption details, so you are able to monitor and track your Net Usage.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

If you have further concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, either by replying to this message directly or by contacting our Customer Service Line at 1-877-660-6789. We are happy to address your concerns. Customer service is available Monday-Friday 7am-9pm and Saturday 8am-6pm. Thank you for using our online services.
-----------------------