TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Loss of Traffic Conditions on Map Since V10

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by groovidad, Oct 10, 2019.

1. groovidad

groovidad Living the Dream!

Anyone else? The yellow, orange and red demarcation on roads/freeways disappeared. I’ve rebooted twice, nothing.

2. Petrlol

Petrlol Member

Tap the screen then click the traffic icon on the bottom right of the map?

This is assuming you have the premium interior option.

3. Fernand

Fernand Active Member

Works ok here. But I did do a full reboot.

4. afadeev

afadeev Member

Still works for me.

5. aiya

aiya Member

mine never went away with the update. I may have had to turn them back on via the icon though.

6. Darmie

Darmie Supporting Member

All ok on this side.

7. laxdad

laxdad Member

#7 laxdad, Oct 11, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
    Do you have premium connectivity? Perhaps it expired and your connectivity status was updated with V10?

Found this on the Tesla FAQ page:

• Standard Connectivity offers basic maps & navigation, music & media over Bluetooth® and software updates over Wi-Fi. Note: Important safety updates will continue to be available over the car’s cellular connection.
    • Premium Connectivity adds satellite-view maps with live traffic visualization, in-car streaming music & media, an internet browser (for Model S and Model X) and over-the-air software updates via Wi-Fi and cellular.
    • For all Model S and Model X cars ordered on or after July 1, 2018, Premium Connectivity will be complimentary for one year after delivery, as well as all Model 3 cars with Premium Interior. After the complimentary period ends, Standard Connectivity will be available for all cars at no cost, and Premium Connectivity will be available for purchase via the in-car touchscreen. Connectivity plans for Model 3 without Premium Interior will be announced later this year.

8. groovidad

groovidad Living the Dream!

I do but, didn’t purchase until end of Nov 18. Thought it would run through then(?). Ahh, I feel Elon’s hand in my pocket!
    EDIT: I’m wrong! Ordered 3 Oct 18. I’m still feeling that hand, though!
    Thanks for the reminder, brother!