TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Lost Connectivity

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by Eevee, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Eevee

Eevee Member

Last weekend I seemed to have lost internet connectivity in my Model S. I have not tried to reboot yet (I forget how to do it). What could cause this?

2. JoeMartin

JoeMartin Member

I'd say start by restarting the MCU (Hold both scroll wheels for ~5 seconds) and see if that resolves it.

As for what could cause it? There are a lot of things sadly. If it's just software side though the reboot would fix it, and hopefully that's all it is.

• Informative x 1
  3. Eevee

Eevee Member

Reboot worked

I don't recall the reboot being explained in the manual. Is it?

4. JoeMartin

JoeMartin Member

I'm not too sure, I've had a number of MCU issues that forced me to learn about it before I could even read the manual.