Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

lost dashcam power from OBDII port

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had blackvue 650 connected to OBDII port for over year, worked great. I just noticed today that dashcam isn't getting any power. I am guessing fuse blew.

Is the OBDII fuse location on the fuse box on right side panel as shown in this video? I believe this car has multiple fuse boxes, so want to make sure I open up the correct one.

Interior Fuse Box Location: 2012-2017 Tesla S 2017 Tesla S 90D Electric

Just to be safe I am planning on avoiding using OBDII port and plug into the 12v cigarette adapter, may be get battery pack.

I had blackvue 650 connected to OBDII port for over year, worked great. I just noticed today that dashcam isn't getting any power. I am guessing fuse blew.

Is the OBDII fuse location on the fuse box on right side panel as shown in this video? I believe this car has multiple fuse boxes, so want to make sure I open up the correct one.

Interior Fuse Box Location: 2012-2017 Tesla S 2017 Tesla S 90D Electric

Just to be safe I am planning on avoiding using OBDII port and plug into the 12v cigarette adapter, may be get battery pack.

UPDATE: It was a loose connection beween OBDII cigarette lighter adapter and blackvlue. All working now.

• Informative
Reactions: boaterva