Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lost FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmmm... Perhaps I'll opt back in, although I was really enjoying the drive last night, I turned off NoA at the start of each drive setting and set it to require a confirmation before changing lanes (which always seemed to require in me tugging the wheel anyway) and the car was just a joy, no cutting a fast driver off by changing lanes directly into his path, no turning right when I looked to the left, no demanding to get over a mile before the exit and sitting behind a slow truck. Still comes up too fast to slowed or stopped traffic, but it was a very enjoyable drive that I have not experienced probably since before the "button" update.

Hmmm... Perhaps I'll opt back in, although I was really enjoying the drive last night, I turned off NoA at the start of each drive setting and set it to require a confirmation before changing lanes (which always seemed to require in me tugging the wheel anyway) and the car was just a joy, no cutting a fast driver off by changing lanes directly into his path, no turning right when I looked to the left, no demanding to get over a mile before the exit and sitting behind a slow truck. Still comes up too fast to slowed or stopped traffic, but it was a very enjoyable drive that I have not experienced probably since before the "button" update.
Only thing you lose on freeways is the radar (if you have a radar car). Basically your NOA should perform exactly like a new VO car only would. So, you would lose AP above 80 mph.

As for safety score I've bothered with it since I got FSD Beta. When I'm on FSD, I'm super vigilant anyway - so have no problem with driver attention (yet).

OP Update... SOS Same Old S#it No updates since FSD jail, Still 2021.36.8.8, no email, called in and was told I was at least 2 updates behind and they should be anytime. Wife got her M3 lightshow update Dec 24. Scheduled a service call and was told by tech "I'm up to date with the latest firmware for my car" told me the other guy was wrong and canceled my appointment... So stay well, stay safe (rubber side down) and take care all.
Arnie

OP Update... SOS Same Old S#it No updates since FSD jail, Still 2021.36.8.8, no email, called in and was told I was at least 2 updates behind and they should be anytime. Wife got her M3 lightshow update Dec 24. Scheduled a service call and was told by tech "I'm up to date with the latest firmware for my car" told me the other guy was wrong and canceled my appointment... So stay well, stay safe (rubber side down) and take care all.
Arnie
I'm pretty much in the same boat, except that I got punted out to 2021.44.25.6
To my knowledge, I didn't get a Third Strike warning/notification. I simply went to use FSD after Christmas vacation, and there was nothing there. I dont even get the traffic signal notifications anyomore - I'm essentially back to where I was before purchasing FSD.
If we can give them our money, they can at least give us the decency of an expecation as to when/how we can get back onboard.

I'm pretty much in the same boat, except that I got punted out to 2021.44.25.6
To my knowledge, I didn't get a Third Strike warning/notification. I simply went to use FSD after Christmas vacation, and there was nothing there. I dont even get the traffic signal notifications anyomore - I'm essentially back to where I was before purchasing FSD.
If we can give them our money, they can at least give us the decency of an expecation as to when/how we can get back onboard.
....And I'm back. Got a notice on the latest update that my 3 strikes had been reset to 0. I verified it with a quick drive to pick up dinner. Not much seems to have changed with FSD - still in alpha status, but it's nice to have it back as an option.

Anyone else here with similar results?