Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lost Model 3 Reservation?-Nothing heard yet.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
About 2 hours into the Reveal I was reading online Seeking Alpha and a red full Tesla screen appeared and said sign up now. So I did, with my Am Exp card. Nothing since. Card not charged. I could have placed a second order, but there was nothing to make me think that I had not placed a Tesla Model 3 order. I reserved a Model X online on 7 Sept 2013. After waiting more than 2 and one half years, family cancer medical bills resulted in having to cancel when Tesla called me to configure. I mention this that while not infallible, I'm not a novice with often on line ordering.

From your description, this page popped up on its own while you were perusing another site? If so, are you sure this was a legitimate Tesla.com page rather than a spoofed one setup to harvest your credit card info? You may want to keep a close eye on your credit card activity for a while.

Does Tesla accept AmEx? I haven't made a purchase on-line since last summer but I know that back then, Tesla did not accept AmEx...

They do, that's what I use to reserve mine.

AMEX had a bit of problem that day. Tesla could not process AMEX transaction in the morning for in-store reservation in Toronto.
It seemed to work fine in the afternoons.
But all Canadian reservations using AMEX, including mine, were charged US dollars instead of Canadian dollars.

So give them a call. Looks like AMEX had some problem that day, and you should call them to confirm your reservation.

And you can also send an email to [email protected]
for reservation email support.

Last edited: