TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Lost my Slacker Radio!

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by Gravelpeople, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Gravelpeople

Gravelpeople Member

I do not know if it is a coincidence or not but we have been unable to get Slacker Radio to work since we have the car serviced 2 weeks ago. A team of technicians came to Winnipeg to service the 5+ MS in the area.

Any suggestions? getting 3-5 bars on signal strength.

My wife ( and more annoying my 16 old daughter) are whining.

Lester

2. Chris TX

Chris TX Active Member

Go the the settings for Internet Radio and see if the username and password are still there. It will be something like [email protected]

If it's not there or it can't log on, just call Tesla and they'll email you the username and password to get it back up and running. I had that happen, but it was because I was messing with it.

3. gaswalla

gaswalla P4201/85/airsusp/pano/19i

i've had this problem, it's an easy fix, and i found the solution on tmc by searching for slacker:
    basically:
    go to apps/slacker and log out
    reboot console by holding both thumbwheels down
    got to apps/slacker and click 'restore tesla credentials'
    reboot (this step may not really be necessary)

should be good to go. make sure you have good 3g or wifi while doing this.

4. ToddRLockwood

ToddRLockwood Active Member

I found that simply a screen reboot (by holding both thumbwheels down) took care of it. This is perhaps another v5.12 issue that will go away with the next update.

5. Alysashley79

Alysashley79 Member

I had this happen after being at service as well it turns out that they had logged me out and forgot to log me back in. Go into the settings. Apps. And the click log in (unless it says you already are) if you are try logging out and then logging back in again.