Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lost post due to login timeout and other problems

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

jaanton

Roadster NA #1026
Jun 25, 2010
Oakland, CA
Hey, Grrr... I lost a nice post due to login timing out. Logged back in and got the url...

Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum

which was a blank page. Refresh - nothing.

Went to my profile to see if it was saved - nothing I could find, clicked on 'view articles' and it says 'you do not have permission to access this page.' Love it! Can't see my own articles.

Frustration high. Walk away. Best thing.

Hey, Grrr... I lost a nice post due to login timing out. Logged back in and got the url...

Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum

which was a blank page. Refresh - nothing.

Went to my profile to see if it was saved - nothing I could find, clicked on 'view articles' and it says 'you do not have permission to access this page.' Love it! Can't see my own articles.

Frustration high. Walk away. Best thing.
That link won't work out of context. "Articles" are a different feature which is turned off for normal users at the moment. You were making a "post". There is an auto-save feature or sorts, so maybe some of your post is still floating around.

Try going back to the thread, which from your link I can figure was here: http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/show...To-Slow-Down-Electric-Vehicle-Production-quot . Click "Reply to Thread". In the bottom left corner of the editor box, you may see a button that says "Restore Auto-saved content". Click that. Hopefully there's still some of your post there.