Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lost Premium Connectivity - I think I know why

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I subscribed to premium connectivity in Dec (starting in Jan) using a credit card. I received a charge in Jan. After that I switched credit cards (cancelling the old one) and updated my Tesla account.

Today, I noticed that I no longer had premium connectivity. Looking online, I could see that I was back to standard connectivity. And while my Tesla account showed my new CC, Tesla still had the old (cancelled) CC associated to premium connectivity.

I appears the left hand isn't talking to the right hand.

These updates r killing my antique.
V9, no super charging for 6 months, I forgot rest, stupid music screen
V10, no internet, TPMS reset disappeared.
Car died while driving, worked with Draper all day, they never ever figured out why?
If any has had wonderful trouble free great updates, please let us know. :)

These updates r killing my antique.
V9, no super charging for 6 months, I forgot rest, stupid music screen
V10, no internet, TPMS reset disappeared.
Car died while driving, worked with Draper all day, they never ever figured out why?
If any has had wonderful trouble free great updates, please let us know. :)

I don't understand. Updates had nothing to do with expiration of trial premium connectivity. I.e., it was not a software update.

Reactions: APotatoGod
It adds up that you typed in incorrect info when entering your replacement CC info. Then you corrected it whether you understood that was happening or not.

No, I added correct CC information. What I did not know that Tesla apparently maintains CC for prem connectivity separate from the CC in the Tesla account. So when I changed the CC in the Tesla account in mid January, it did not affect my February prem connectivity charge. No notice from Tesla, just a loss of prem connectivity.