Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lost the keys in Monterey, CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dear Tesla-owners!
I’m the new member of Tesla car addicts having purchased from the insurance company Model X 90D car,colour-Silver Metallic. The happiness of the ownership of the car is clouded by the fact that the company that sold me it didn’t provide me the keys (that was discovered by me when I had received the car). The nearest Tesla Service Centre is located 1,000 Miles from my house, thus the easiest solution is to find the previous owner and try to get the keys from him, if they are still available. VIN no. is 5YJXCAE29GF030065. The car initially was bought by the first owner in December 2016 in Salinas, CA; later it was relocated to Monterey, CA.
I kindly request the previous owner to contact me for the solution the question with keys or if anybody knows the owner to contact him/her and inform him/her on my request.I ask for help,If anybody from members of Tesla car addicts knows the owner of this car from Monterey, CA.