Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lost Voice Commands

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow! 60 views and not a one reply to my question. I guess I see just how much support I can expect from my fellow forum members.

BTW, I found a very simple fix to the problem.
Wow! 60 views and not a one reply to my question. I guess I see just how much support I can expect from my fellow forum members.

BTW, I found a very simple fix to the problem.
What was the solution???

I just developed the same problem today. My Model Y is almost 3 years old and never had this problem before. Is there a solution other than removing my profile and reentering it?

Soo I deleted all profiles, hit the voice command button and it worked!

I should mention, although I don’t think it was part of the solution, I swapped to my winter tires yesterday, so I also just changed that tire setting and resetted my tpms.

I think deleting all profiles, then hitting voice comman button is the trick though!

Soo I deleted all profiles, hit the voice command button and it worked!

I should mention, although I don’t think it was part of the solution, I swapped to my winter tires yesterday, so I also just changed that tire setting and resetted my tpms.

I think deleting all profiles, then hitting voice comman button is the trick though!
Glad it worked! Sure is better when all things on the car are working fine.