TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Lot of new inventory in Vancouver

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Dutchie, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Dutchie

Dutchie Member

I was surprised how many new cars are for sale in Vancouver. How do they get there? People ordering and not taking delivery? Never seen this many before

Pre-Owned Model S | Tesla Motors Canada

2. xG35

xG35 Member

Same with Toronto.. Just a few thoughts

#1 Tesla has a goal to manufacturer 80-90K vehicle in 2016... make them first and sell those cars instead of asking everyone to order online.
    #2 Toronto EV incentive for Model S is now down the shitter... so what we sell here is probably not a good gauge for supply and demand.

3. go.mouse

go.mouse Member

Aside from having no more Tesla EV incentive in BC, the prices are also at record high.

4. Paul Carter

Paul Carter Active Member

Most are not in here yet and were listed before the incentive MSRP cap. I've asked last week about a few of them that caught my eye and several weren't here to see. So I would guess in prep for a quarter end push. One however had my name on it. :eek: