Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lots of 3's at Birmingham

pgkevet

Jul 1, 2019
mid wales
I was picking up my S from some warranty work at Digbeth this am. The last 2 visits its been graveyard quiet there but today the place was stacked with pristine reg-free 3's. Receptionists stated that Summerhill was out of space but they didn't know what was going to happen next - whether they were to be involved with handing them out or not or whether they'd be driven back to summerhill as stocks dropped. All planned to be shifted by month's end.

pgkevet

Jul 1, 2019
mid wales
No idea how many at Summerhill but at least 20 to 30 parked at Digbeth in the outside area..more room behind the gates but I didn't see there.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC