Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lots of Inventory stock, especially M3P's

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Almost all white interior. I like the white interior but did not order for cost/practical reasons but if I was getting it white paint would not be my first choice to pair it with. Personally I think it looks better when contrasted against a darker colour. So is it maybe just an unpopular combo that they over estimated demand for? (sorry if you have white on white and love it just not for me).

Almost all white interior. I like the white interior but did not order for cost/practical reasons but if I was getting it white paint would not be my first choice to pair it with. Personally I think it looks better when contrasted against a darker colour. So is it maybe just an unpopular combo that they over estimated demand for? (sorry if you have white on white and love it just not for me).

I forgive you :) I'm picking my M3P White/white on Saturday. Super excited to get it. Clearly I'm predictable from Tesla (even if they did make too many)...

Although I will miss my 3 year old red S75D.

Reactions: Andrew_SE23
odd, there seems to be many MP3's in stock all of a sudden.

I’m getting quite annoyed with Tesla, inventory stock that matches my order from 24/10 keeps appearing on the website and yet they haven’t been able to match me to a vin!!. Surely they should fulfill existing orders before listing cars as available for people to order now!.

I am really starting to wonder whether I am making the right choice going with Tesla, especially with the order/delivery process the way it as, and all the issues I am reading about with peoples cars in this forum.

• Love
Reactions: GreenT
I’m getting quite annoyed with Tesla, inventory stock that matches my order from 24/10 keeps appearing on the website and yet they haven’t been able to match me to a vin!!. Surely they should fulfill existing orders before listing cars as available for people to order now!.

I am really starting to wonder whether I am making the right choice going with Tesla, especially with the order/delivery process the way it as, and all the issues I am reading about with peoples cars in this forum.

In your position I'd probably drive to my nearest SC, point out the incongruity (politely 'cos it ain't usualy the staff on duty who are at fault) an tell 'em you would like to cancel your order, get an inventory car, please, within 3 weeks only considering it's christmas - and can they make darn sure it's issue free or you'll reject it - last chance. And be prepared to walk away.

• Love
In your position I'd probably drive to my nearest SC, point out the incongruity (politely 'cos it ain't usualy the staff on duty who are at fault) an tell 'em you would like to cancel your order, get an inventory car, please, within 3 weeks only considering it's christmas - and can they make darn sure it's issue free or you'll reject it - last chance. And be prepared to walk away.

Yes make sure issue free otherwise expect 6 months - 2.5 years for a fix

• Love
Yes make sure issue free otherwise expect 6 months - 2.5 years for a fix

As excited as I am for the car, I am prepared to walk away if it is not perfect. My nearest SC is 1.5hrs away in Leeds so not ideal for any work that needs to be done. There is a mobile tech who lives around the corner from me and I swear he must not do anything because no matter what time of the day I pass the car never moves.

If I’m not matched to a vin by early January and another inventory car comes up, I will ask to be matched to one of those. I am leasing so hopefully the lease co will accept that.

As excited as I am for the car, I am prepared to walk away if it is not perfect. My nearest SC is 1.5hrs away in Leeds so not ideal for any work that needs to be done. There is a mobile tech who lives around the corner from me and I swear he must not do anything because no matter what time of the day I pass the car never moves.

If I’m not matched to a vin by early January and another inventory car comes up, I will ask to be matched to one of those. I am leasing so hopefully the lease co will accept that.

2+hrs to my SC depending on time of day and they always want it 9.15 am so rush hour traffic last bit.
your mobile tech neighbour probably uses a loaner - waiting for parts for his....

I

Same for me. Pick up on Monday. If there are any big issues I’m walking away. Not that desperate although I’ve now sold my car. Not trudging from Newcastle to Leeds because these jokers can’t be arsed to check the cars are mint before getting them out the door. Worst that can happen is I take the £50k elsewhere.

Talking of dirty white cars
9E4C7404-BD4B-48D4-82FD-457DFFC4F653.jpeg

I

Same for me. Pick up on Monday. If there are any big issues I’m walking away. Not that desperate although I’ve now sold my car. Not trudging from Newcastle to Leeds because these jokers can’t be arsed to check the cars are mint before getting them out the door. Worst that can happen is I take the £50k elsewhere.

If the Tesla isn’t perfect then I will just stick with my S3. My PCP with Audi finance doesn’t finish until November. Plan was to hand the car back in February and terminate the finance early when the Tesla arrives.

Fingers crossed it’s issue free...when it finally arrives!!