TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Lots of Tesla parts (P-Motors, PEM, EU conversion parts) : most Model S, some Roadster

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by marco2228, Sep 2, 2018.

1. marco2228

marco2228 Roadster Signature #34

#1 marco2228, Sep 2, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    I am cleaning my workshop completely, so I am selling a lot of car parts.
    I am sure there are some very interesting things like performance drive units, which can be used to mod a Model S xxD to PXXD. Some EU HVJB, GEN3 charger to mod an US Car to EU charging standard.

If you dont have anyone to do it, I can assist with programming the car to accept the parts, remotely.

See parts list in attached PDF

Attached Files:

2. bart513

bart513 Active Member

Hi Marco
    I’m looking to retrofit a winter package for my 2015 MS 85D. Do you have any of those parts? Specifically the heating strips for the rear seat?
    Thx
    PS- how’s the Roadster rebuild??

3. marco2228

marco2228 Roadster Signature #34

Hi Bart, long time no hear.. is that a correct idiom? :)
    No, sorry, I dont have these items. Cant you order them at tesla? I retrofitted seat heating in a BMW once and got the material from BMW directly.

Had some HVAC issues last year, but the Roadster is driving great again. I drive the Model S much more often, but the Roadster is still my favorite Tesla!

/offtopic
    The Small drive units are most likely sold, the rest is still there.

4. szkutnik1960

szkutnik1960 New Member

Hi Marco,
    Hi, I'm new here. I don't know how to send a private message
    I need some parts to convert my tesla to EU.